Welcome, Chugach School District students!
- Review the list of available high school courses currently offered through our virtual academy. Access the list here, or by clicking on the "e-Learning Course Menu" button, above.
- Consider your academic needs and goals. Do you have your eye on the Alaska Performance Scholarship and need classes that will help you qualify? Are you looking for a challenge and wish to pursue Advanced Placement coursework? Is it preparation for a career you're after, and you're seeking just the right Career and Technical Education (CTE) class? Our list of courses includes information about all of these things.
- When you are ready for additional details about individual courses, visit the e-Learning Student Homepage. This page includes links to complete course catalogs for each of our providers where you will find complete course descriptions for all available classes.
- Ready to enroll? Begin the step-by-step e-learning enrollment process, detailed on the e-Learning Student Homepage. Take care to read each of the steps, review the linked documents, and complete the Online Contract and Enrollment Form.
- Once you have completed your contract and submitted the online form, you will receive an email from one of our e-learning mentors who will verify your class choice(s) and make sure your tech equipment is ready for online learning. Your course(s) will be ready for you to begin within 24-48 hours of enrolling.
- We are excited to provide Chugach School District students with the same opportunities to expand their high school course options that students in the Copper River School District enjoy. If you have any questions, please contact Tammy Van Wyhe at 907.822.8533 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to answer any questions you might have!