Welcome to the Copper River School District!
To enroll a new student, please complete an enrollment packet. If your computer has the correct Adobe software, the forms may be completed ONLINE and submitted electronically with a digital signature, or they may be PRINTED and delivered to your child's school. Please contact your child's school secretary or lead teacher for assistance.
- Glennallen K-5: Mrs. Eileen Sondergaard / firstname.lastname@example.org / Ph 907.822.3232 / Fax 907.822.8500
- Glennallen 6-12: Ms. Charity Edwards / email@example.com / Ph 907.822.5286 / Fax 907.822.8501
- Kenny Lake School: Mrs. Michelle Wygant / firstname.lastname@example.org / Ph 907.822.3870 / Fax 907.822.3794
- Slana School: Mrs. Dianna Woodhams/ email@example.com / Ph 907.822.5868 / Fax 907.822.3850
- UPSTREAM LEARNING FAMILIES: Please contact the Upstream Office for enrollment procedures! 907.822.3234 ext.1227
Complete Enrollment Packet
Note that your enrollment packet is not complete until you have completed the Enrollment Checklist and Signature Verification form, below!
Enrollment Checklist & Signature Verification
The following form must be printed, signed, and returned to your child's school even if all other forms were completed and submitted online. If you are not able to print the form, please secure a copy from the school office. Your student's enrollment packet is not complete until this form has been submitted.
Separate Enrollment Documents
Complete one of each of the following forms for EACH child being enrolled:
- Student Enrollment Form (one per child)
- Parental Concerns Form (one per child)
- Authorization for Emergency Medical Treatment (one per child)
- Title VII Student Eligibility Certificate (one per child, if applicable)
Complete and submit only ONE of each of the following forms:
- Home Language Survey (one per family)
- Student Records Request Form (Transfer students ONLY: one per family)
- Free & Reduced Lunch Application (one per family)
Optional Exemption Forms