Welcome, Chugach School District students!
The Copper River School District is pleased to partner with our Chugach School District neighbors to provide access to a long list of online courses for high school students. To begin, read the "Getting Started" section below! We are excited to provide Chugach School District students with the same opportunities to expand their high school course options that students in the Copper River School District enjoy. If you have any questions, please contact Tammy Van Wyhe at 907.822.8533 or email@example.com. We will be happy to answer any questions you might have!
- Review the list of available high school courses currently offered through our virtual academy. Access the list here.
- Consider your academic needs and goals. Do you have your eye on the Alaska Performance Scholarship and need classes that will help you qualify? Are you looking for a challenge and wish to pursue Advanced Placement coursework? Is it preparation for a career you're after, and you're seeking just the right Career and Technical Education (CTE) class? Talk to your teachers and parents/guardians about a course plan that will help you get where you want to go after high school!
- When you are ready for additional details about individual courses, visit the CRSD E-Campus Course List. This page includes links to complete course descriptions from each of our providers.
- Ready to enroll? Begin the step-by-step e-learning enrollment process, detailed on the CRSD E-Campus page. Take care to read each of the steps, review the linked documents, and complete the Online Contract and Enrollment Form. (NOTE: To avoid course enrollment delays, be sure to use the CHUGACH course request form at http://bit.ly/chugach-request!)
- Once you have completed your contract and submitted the online form, you will receive an email from one of our e-learning mentors who will verify your enrollment(s). Your course(s) will be ready for you to begin within 24-48 hours of enrolling.