CONNECT WITH crsd
(Click on the communication tool links below to visit the site or sign-up page!)
Keep an eye on CALENDAR EVENTS on the district homepage
To help us better keep you informed of any bus delay or cancellations as well as school closures and other unplanned events and emergencies please fill out this form below.
For Updates for our district Please:
Connect with your student's teachers and principals via email and phone.
|"Like" us on Facebook: Copper River School District||Follow us on Twitter: @CRSDak|
Questions, suggestions, comments, or concerns?
Contact us anytime by stopping by our schools and offices, calling, or emailing.
CRSD Blog and Social Media Guidelines
The CRSD blogs and social media will be maintained using the following guidelines:
- Profanity will not be published;
- Complaints about specific personnel will not be published;
- Complaints about specific public officials in our state or federal government will not be published;
- Offensive comments targeted at racial, ethnic or political groups will not be published;
- Spam comments that are clearly off topic will not be published;
- Student names will not be published;
- Complaints about school policies or practices will be published but will not take the place of the formal complaint process outlined in CRSD Board Policy 1312;
- Insinuations and false assumptions regarding motives will not be published;
- Debate will be allowed within civil and respectful individuals;
- CRSD personnel maintain the right and discretion to review and publish comments based on our judgment;
- Links to other internet sites are not endorsed by the CRSD.
Our blogs and social media endeavor to inform, educate and facilitate the exchange of ideas. The views, opinions and information contained in posts and comments do not represent formal action by the Copper River School District Board of Education. Their opinions and values are best expressed by the action taken at formal board meetings each month. You can access the agenda and minutes of Board Meetings by clicking here. The public is invited to provide comments on agenda and non-agenda items at the beginning of each board meeting.