Welcome to the CRSD E-Campus!
Are you a junior or senior wishing to work on e-learning classes from an off-campus location? Click HERE to access the petition form.
Are you a Chugach School District student? Please start HERE to ensure you are accessing the correct forms!
CRSD E-Campus Course Descriptions
CRSD E-Campus Quick Links
- Virtual Academy Contract and Student Code of Conduct
- CRSD Students: Online Enrollment Form & Contract Signature Site
- Chugach Students: Online Enrollment Form & Contract Signature Site
- CRSD Student E-mail log-in (ends in @crsd.us)
- Online Drop Request Form
- Off-Campus E-Learning Petition Form
- e-Learning Mentor Management Site
- ASU Log-In Page
- NDCDE Log-In Page
- EdOptions Virtual Academy Log-In Page
- Edgenuity Virtual Academy Log-In Page (Use this page if you take your class in an e-learning lab)
- Edgenuity CLASSROOM Log-In Page (Use this page if your class is taught in the classroom by a CRSD teacher)
CRSD E-Campus Enrollment Process
- Before you do anything else, review the complete list of available courses and write down the EXACT title of the course(s) you wish to take this semester. You will need this information when you complete the Online Contract Agreement & Enrollment Form.
- Next, carefully read and review the e-learning Virtual Academy Contract and Student Code of Conduct document. It is highly recommended that you print a copy of this documentation to keep for future reference.
- Once you and your parent/guardian have read and understand the terms of the contract, go to the Course Request Form to complete your course requests and verify your agreement with the contract terms.
- Access your @crsd.us mail account (this is the ONLY email you can access at school!). See your e-learning lab mentor if you need help accessing your @crsd.us email account.
- Prior to beginning work on your course, review any tutorials, guidelines, policies, and/or toolkits you receive from your course provider.
- The E-Campus log-in page varies, depending on the course you are taking. See links above (Quick Links section) to access your the appropriate log-in page.
- Review the "Characteristics of a Successful Online Student" and make a commitment to plan, work hard, learn a lot, and finish on time!
- QUESTIONS? Concerns? Frustrations? Don't wait until there is a problem! Contact your e-learning teacher FIRST, then talk with your e-learning lab mentor.
- Need to DROP an e-learning course? Make the request HERE! Remember that drop requests MUST be made within the drop/add period for a regular school-year course (during the first two weeks of a semester) or within FIVE CALENDAR DAYS for a summer term course!